The Situation Workout DVD Review – Mike Sorrentino's Workout Secrets
In this "The Situation Workout DVD Review" you will discover some of the Secrets that Mike Sorrentino has used to develop his amazing Jersey Shore physique.
From his "The Situation Abs" to his fist pumping killer arms and ripped upper body training sessions. You'll discover whether this DVD is worth the money or not. The Mike Sorrentino workout DVD is surprising in both its simplicity and effectiveness.
You probably know Mike Sorrentino from the MTV reality show – The Jersey Shore.
He quickly made everyone aware of his nickname – "The Situation" and of course introduced to the world some new words and phrases such as… G. T. L.
Which stands for Gym, TAN, LAUNDRY.
In the following paragraphs, you will find out more about what's on each of the work out videos and how to get free super saver shipping if you decide to purchase.
Here is… The Situation Workout DVD Trailer:
Mike who claims to be a personal trainer for Gold's Gym in Staten Island, has put together an exciting and unique training DVD.
While he is not a professional speaker, he is funny and entertaining.
In addition, he has an attractive female that exercises along with him in each video.
These training sessions can easily be performed in the comfort and convenience of your own home. You don't necessarily need a gym membership. The amount of exercise equipment that you need can easily be purchased for a few dollars.
All you really need are some dumbbells, a yoga mat, or some resistance bands.
Mike, who appears most the time wearing a white tank top, has put together a good product in our opinion and judging by many of the customer reviews at Amazon.com – others agree as well.
The Situation Workout DVD Review – Breakdown of the Training Sessions
The Situation Workout DVD kit comes with one DVD and a bonus. Each of the sessions are broken down to a 15 minute segment and provide an intense quick workout.
Here's a Breakdown of What's on the Video:
- Ripped Upper Body: Work the upper body with three sets of exercises focused on each muscle group.
- Juiced Glutes and Legs: Use dumbbells to get pumped with these plyometrics exercises.
- Killer Arms: Work your biceps, triceps and forearms for explosive results.
- Awesome Abs: Get your own six-pack with this floor abs routine.
- Insane Abs: This is a more challenging routine for people who want a true set of Situation abs.
- Bonus: This bonus section contains the "Secret Recipe for the Situation's Famous Abs."
The DVD is affordable and will provide anyone… man or woman with a decent at home workout.
As mentioned earlier, this is an intense workout and if followed faithfully will produce… The Situation Abs – he states.
Mike The Situation… goes hard, period in this exercise movie. However, this program can be done by even a beginner or an advanced bodybuilder. In it, you will workout with moderately heavy weights.
Mike Sorrentino Training DVD Cons
The Situation Workout (DVD) is currently sold by Amazon.com. Which is good thing because of their free shipping and great return policy. You can even catch a few helpful reviews on their website about Mike's product.
However, there are a couple of negatives that you should be aware of:
- Mike doesn't really explain the exercises or how many reps or sets you should do.
- Now, if you don't get his sense of humor – you will think he's just creeping because he's constantly flirting and touching the girl next to him.
- "The Situation" is used a great deal and after a while you will get sick of hearing it.
- Unfortunately, they don't get into The Situation Diet and what you should eat to get six pack abs. Remember your nutrition program is at least 90% of the secret to getting ripped abs.
However, you can find additional training tips and diet information that will help you get those six pack abs just like Mike on this website.
Overall, the situation workout DVD is very inexpensive. It sells for less than 12 bucks – so it certainly won't break the bank.
Go ahead and give The Situation Workout DVD a try – if you don't like it you can always return it.